The City of Placentia RFP-Citywide Traffic Signal Repairs
Project No. 2018-01
Bids Due: on Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:00 p.m. to the City Clerk’s Office and will be opened shortly thereafter by the Public Works Department in the Administrative Conference Room. Located at 401 East Chapman Avenue, Placentia, CA 92870
Scope of Work: Providing all Labor, Materials and Equipment to Repair and Upgrade Traffic Signal at Various Locations within the City of Placentia.
The following signalized intersections shall be included in this bid item:
• Yorba Linda Blvd. /Jefferson St.
• Yorba Linda Blvd. /Linda Vista St.
• Placentia Ave. /La Jolla St.
• Placentia Ave. /Kimberly Ave.
• Yorba Linda Blvd. /Bradford Ave.
• Mastarm on Southeast corner of Kraemer Blvd. /Madison Ave.
• Mastarm on Southeast corner of Rose Dr. /Alta Vista
The Engineer’s Estimate: $260,000
Schedule of Performance: All work to be performed and complete within 180 calendar days of the Notice to Proceed
Any questions regarding the project may be directed to
Masoud Sepahi, City Engineer email@example.com
Plans and Specifications available from:
SABP Reprographics (949)756-1001
2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 KLD@sabp.com