Project: Solar Photovoltaic System with Battery Storage and Roof Repairs at CMSD Headquarters
Bids Due: 10:00 a.m. on the 30th day of November 2017 (Thursday), at which time they will be opened publicly and read aloud in the Board Conference Room located at the Costa Mesa Sanitary District office at 290 Paularino Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92625
Scope of Work:
- Roof Repair
- Solar Photovoltaic System with Battery Storage
- Battery Storage
- Ongoing Maintenance & Monitoring of System
- Contractor/subcontractor must have a minimum of ten years of experience performing roof repairs and a minimum of five years of experience designing, procuring and installing solar photovoltaic systems.
- Contractor/subcontractor must describe his/her technical approach to the design and construction of the solar project.
- Contractor/subcontractor must describe the guaranteed level of year-1 PV System electricity generation, as well as any guaranteed level of year-1 reduction in SCE charges. Specify the forecasted reduction in generation and savings for 20 years, and proposed remedies if system does not meet anticipated targets.
There will be a mandatory pre-bid conference: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 1:30PM. The meeting will be held at CMSD Headquarters, 290 Paularino Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, (949) 645-8400.
Plans and Specifications available at: SABP Reprographics
2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 KLD@sabp.com