Join Our Team as a Digital Print Operator
We are looking for a large and small format Printer Operator in our Irvine, California location. This is a full-time position in our fast paced and growing family-owned business. We offer a casual work atmosphere and our ideal candidate should be willing to learn and work in this industry.
- Basic computer skills – can maneuver within Windows Operating System
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately complete work to meet all deadlines
- Be able to lift 50 lbs frequently throughout the day
- Must have reliable transportation
- Capable communication skills – can assist clients at the counter or over the phone
- Must be able to maintain work area organized and clean
- Prior experience with Large Format Printers and RIP software a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, eager, motivated, and be a self-starter who can work with little or no supervision. They will continuously try to find ways to improve, streamline, and operate more efficiently, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment operating multiple machines at once. They should be able to plan and prioritize workflow while experiencing interruptions throughout the day. Previous experience within Large Format Printing preferred, but not necessary.
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days
Wage is negotiable depending on experience. Hours 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Please send your resume to email@example.com