Newly Released Océ PlotWave 345 or 365
Large Format Printing System
Prices starting at $11,000.00 and VERY low lease rates offered by Canon Financial Services!
The Océ PlotWave 345 and PlotWave 365 printing systems are the successors to the Océ PlotWave 340 and PlotWave 360 printing systems. Ideal for decentralized low-volume (LV) walk-up printing environments with workgroups of CAD professionals who require both productivity and ease of use.
The Océ PlotWave 345/365 printing systems include a new, more powerful controller running an updated 64 bit operating system, the capability to create, name and save scan templates, a portfolio of advanced security options, and EPEAT Bronze compliance. Scanner Express III replaces Scanner Express II, with identical form, fit and function.
As with the Océ PlotWave 340/360, the Océ PlotWave 345/365 share a common print engine, and requires a Product License to determine the model (and print speed). The Océ PlotWave 345 replaces the Océ PlotWave 340 at 4 D-size/min, and the Océ PlotWave 365 replaces the Océ PlotWave 360 at 6 D-size/min. Note that model and print speed is determined at time of order and cannot be subsequently changed. That is, an Océ PlotWave 345 (4 D-size/min) cannot be updated to an Océ PlotWave 365 (6 D-size/min).
Reduced printing costs due to:
- Lower energy costs due to Océ Radiant Fusing technology
- Elimination of outsourcing as printing can be brought in house
- Reduction of wasted prints
- All-in-one design for increased space and cost savings
Greater productivity due to
- Scan and copy with a single button via easy-to-use presets
- Print from and scan to USB (single files and sets) for walk-up users
- Print from and scan to Wi-Fi enabled mobile device (iPad, Android, etc.)
- Print from and scan to cloud storage for walk-up users
- No warm-up time for less waiting
- Color-enabled scanner to consolidate tasks from multiple pieces of equipment
- Unattended printing with users creating, submitting and managing jobs directly from their desktop
- Direct DWF printing
- Increased employee productivity with support for set processing, and innovative output stacker
Improved quality of document output with
- Higher quality output with optimal quality of fine details with the 600 x 1200 dpi Pico printing and 600 dpi scanning capabilities
- Color scanning capability utilizing Océ Image Logic® technology to automatically enhance the image quality of every scanned
SABP Reprographics sells and leases the printers.
We also offer service, paper and toner!
For more information please contact Colleen Howes firstname.lastname@example.org 949 756-1001