RFP- Anaheim Arena/Honda Center-ADA/Accessibility Improvements,Project #20152
Bid Opening Date: 11:00 am Tuesday, April 19, 2016,
The Anaheim Arena Management LLC-Anaheim Arena/Honda Center, 2695 East Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92806 Bids will be opened in public at that time and place
Engineer’s estimate: $1,000,000-1,200,000
General Work Description: Renovation of:
• Twenty (20) Wheelchair seating platforms on Level 400
• 19 Concessions stand transaction counter renovations located on Levels 200,300 and 400.
• Fabricate and install hazard guardrails to each side of the eight drinking fountains on Level 200
• Fabricate and install minor guardrails to each side of the eight drinking fountains on Level 400.
• Vomitory ramp and stair renovation at 20 locations on Level 400
Contract Time. One hundred five (105) calendar days established from date of the Notice to Proceed.
Contractor’s License Requirement. The Contractor must possess valid Class B General Contractor’s
License at the time of the bid opening.
Contractor’s Qualifications: Each bidding contractor will be required to provide experience with Arena or Stadium projects as a General Contractors.This shall include:
Over the past 5 years, experience working on various Arenas or Stadiums with a seating capacity of 10,000 or more.
A minimum of 3 recent projects (within the last 5 years) involving Arenas or Stadiums (of minimum 10,000 seating capacity) including contacts for a reference from the Ownership.
Bid Documents. To view or order plans and specifications, please contact
SABP Reprographics, www.sabp.com, 2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 949-756-1001, KLD@sabp.com
Pre-Bid Meeting and Walk Through. An optional pre-bid meeting and walk through of the site will be held on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Meet at the East Entrance to the Anaheim Arena, 2695 East Katella Avenue, Anaheim for the purpose of reviewing bid requirements, receiving bidder questions and reviewing the site.