Costa Mesa Sanitary District Releases new RFP- Harbor Pump Station Sewer Force Main Replacement at Wilson Street and Harbor Boulevard
Project Number: 200-B
Bid Date: Bids will be received by the Costa Mesa Sanitary District office at 628 West 19th Street, Costa Mesa, California until the hour of 10:30 a.m. on the 1st day of March 2016 at which time they will be opened publicly and read aloud in the Board Conference Room.
Contract Time: 30 Working Days
Scope of Work:Mobilization shall include the acquisition of all permits; moving onto the site of all plant and equipment; Furnishing and erecting plants, temporary buildings, and other construction facilities; and Implementing security requirements; all as required for the proper performance and completion of the work.
Mobilization shall include but not be limited to the following principal items, and shall not exceed 5% of the total contract:
- Moving on to the site of all Contractor’s plant and equipment required for construction operations.
- Installing temporary construction power, wiring, and lighting facilities
- Establishing fire protection system.
- Developing construction water supply as required.]
- Providing field office trailer for the Contractor (at Contractor’s option).
- Providing all on-site communication facilities, including telephones and radios for Contractor personnel
- Providing on-site sanitary facilities and potable water facilities for Contractor personnel.\
- Arranging for, and establishment of, Contractor’s storage yard as required. (Contractor is solely responsible for obtaining property owner agreements to use private property for storage or laydown areas per the contract documents.)
- Constructing and implementing security features and requirements in compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Obtaining all required permits, including CalTrans Double Permit (if needed).
- Having all OSHA required notices and establishment of safety programs.
- Submitting initial submittals.
No bidder or subcontractor shall be listed in a bid proposal unless registered with the Director of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code Section 1725.5.
There will be a mandatory pre-bid conference held on February 12, 2016 (Friday) at 1:00 PM. The meeting will begin at the District Engineer’s office at 234 East 17th Street, Suite 205, Costa Mesa CA 92627 (949) 548-1192.
A set of the approved contract documents including plans and specifications may be obtained at:
SABP REPROGRAPHICS, 2372 MORSE AVENUE, IRVINE, CA 92614, (949) 756-1001