Costa Mesa Sanitary District Releases RFP No 202
ELDEN PUMP STATION VALVES AND PIPING REPLACEMENT
Bids will be received by the Costa Mesa Sanitary District office at 628 West 19th Street, Costa Mesa, California until the hour of 10:15 a.m. on the 1st day of March 2016 at which time they will be opened publicly and read aloud in the Board Conference Room.
Engineers Estimate $400,000.00
No bidder or subcontractor shall be listed in a bid proposal unless registered with the Director of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code Section 1725.5.
Contract Time: 30 Working Days
Scope of Work
- Ductile iron pipe, ductile or gray iron fittings and gaskets specified and applies to all pipe of this type shown above grade or buried, and piping inside pump station or vaults, and as shown on the drawings.
- Pipe Joint Selection: Pipe joint selection shall be as indicated below:
- New buried ductile iron pipe and fittings shall be restrained mechanical joint unless otherwise indicated to be connected to a flanged valve or flanged appurtenance.
- Use minimum standard pressure class for each pipe size.
- New exposed ductile iron pipe and fittings shall be flanged; minimum Wall Thickness Class 53.
- Thrust Restraint: Joint restraint for buried mechanical joint pipe shall be Ebaa-Iron MegaLug or approved equal.
A set of the approved contract documents including plans and specifications may be obtained at:
SABP REPROGRAPHICS, 2372 MORSE AVENUE, IRVINE, CA 92614, (949) 756-1001