CITY OF IRVINE Releases a Re-Bid
Alton Parkway Left Turn Lane at the Civic Center
Bids will be received at the City of Irvine until 10:00:00 am on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014 On first floor of the Civic Center building at the City of Irvine, located at One Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, California 92606-5208.
MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING: There will be a mandatory pre-bid meeting on Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at 9:30 am at 6427 Oak Canyon, Building 1, Irvine, CA 92618. Failure to attend this meeting shall give cause to have your bid declared non- responsive.The Engineer’s construction cost estimate for the project above is $180,000.00 The work to be performed shall include, but not be limited to:
- Removing existing medians and pavement section,
- Constructing a left turn lane and medians in Alton Pkwy at the south driveway of the Civic Center.
- Work will include removing the doweled and textured concrete median, with curb across the San Diego Creek bridge including areas of concrete median beyond the bridge deck;
- Removal of a portion of landscaped median and irrigation
- Construction of re-configured medians to provide for a new left turn lane
- Removing and replacing AC pavement
- Re-striping, signing, markings and other items not mentioned here, including the option to slurry seal the area, and items as required by the plans and the Special Provisions.