IRWD RELEASES NEW PROJECT-PR-11751 (5116)
Booster Pump Station Check Valve Replacement Project
Engineer’s Estimate: $150,000.00
Project Manager: Harry Cho, IRWD (949) 453-5675
Project Engineer: Alex Murphy, IRWD (949) 453-5863
Design Engineer: Thomas Epperson, Tetra Tech (949) 809-5156
Bids will be accepted for this Project only from the prequalified bidders listed below on the Project Bidders List. Prequalification to be placed on the Project Bidders List for this Project is closed.
- L&S Construction, Inc.
- GCI Construction, Inc.
- Leatherwood Const., Inc.
- Steve Bubalo Construction Co.
- Olsson Construction
- Gateway Pacific Contractors, Inc.
- Pacific Hydrotech
- Pascal & Ludwig Constructors
- Schuler Engineering Corp.
- SS Mechanical Corp.
- Archer Western Contractors
- Doty Bros. Construction Co.
- Stanek Constructors
- R C Foster Corporation
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. at Irvine Ranch Water District, 15600 Sand Canyon Avenue, Irvine, CA 92618
The Booster Pump Station Check Valve Replacement Project will include the following work at the Coastal Zone 4 and Foothill Zone 6 Booster Pump Stations:
1. Replace five Hydraulically Controlled Ball Check Valves with owner-supplied Silent Check Valves and replace five Isolation Gate Valves with owner- supplied Butterfly Valves at the Coastal Booster Pump Station located near Bonita Canyon Road and the 73 Toll Road in Irvine. Discharge Piping and miscellaneous appurtenances will also be replaced at this site.
2. Replace five Hydraulically Controlled Ball Check Valves with owner-supplied
Silent Check Valves and replace five Isolation Butterfly Valves with owner- supplied Butterfly Valves at the Foothill Zone 6 Booster Pump Station located near Alton and Irvine Boulevard in Irvine. Discharge Piping and miscellaneous appurtenances will also be replaced at this site.
IRWD Construction manual available for free download at www.irwd.com
Time of Performance: 168 consecutive calendar days from date of mailing the Notice of Award
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at the IRWD Michelson Operations Building, 3512 Michelson, Irvine, CA 92612. There will be a job walk following the meeting at the construction site.