CITY OF IRVINE Releases New Notice of Inviting Bid
Alton Parkway Left Turn Lane at the Civic CenterThe work to be performed is located in the City of Irvine, on Alton Parkway between Harvard Avenue and Murphy Street. Bids will be received at the City of Irvine until 10:00:00 am on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. On first floor of the Civic Center building at the City of Irvine, located at One Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, California 92606-5208. The Engineer’s construction cost estimate for the project above is $180,000.00 The work to be performed shall include, but not be limited to:
- Removing existing medians and pavement section,
- Constructing a left turn lane and medians in Alton Pkwy at the south driveway of the Civic Center.
- Work will include removing the doweled and textured concrete median, with curb across the San Diego Creek bridge including areas of concrete median beyond the bridge deck;
- Removal of a portion of landscaped median and irrigation
- Construction of re-configured medians to provide for a new left turn lane
- Removing and replacing AC pavement
- Re-striping, signing, markings and other items not mentioned here, including the option to slurry seal the area, and items as required by the plans and the Special Provisions.