Santa Ana Blue Print was honored by the Orange County Business Journal on November 7th , 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine, with the Family Owned Business Award for Longevity. There were five categories and over 50 nominees. The criteria for selecting the honorees was based on the following.
- Staying power – a substantiated history of an established business, including sustained expansion, steady growth including increased net worth while staying family owned.
- Growth in number of employees (sustained over a minimum of 3 years)
- Increase in sales/and or unit volume – consistent growth
- Innovativeness of product/service – describe uniqueness of product or service
- Responsiveness to adversity
- Contributions to the community
SABP has been providing Document Scanning, Copying, Blue Prints, Mounting, Lamination,On Site Copy Centers, Binding, Color Posters, and Record Maps
ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS JOURNAL, CAL STATE FULLERTON, WELLS FARGO BANK AND ALL THE SPONSORS!!